JUKI | Single Needle Heavy Duty Straight Stitch Walking Foot Industrial Sewing Machine | 400 W | DU-1181N
- Size Guide
- Reviews (0)
its strong top and bottom feed mechanism, the machine insures the smooth feeding of hard-to-feed materials or multilayered sections of materials to achieve consistent seam quality that is free from irregular stitch pitches. The automatic lubricating mechanism dramatically improves maintainability of the machine.
- They use up to 90% less power than clutch motors
- They are 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- With a flick of the switch you can reverse motor rotation
- No parts to wear out or adjust.
- No matter how hard you press the foot pedal configured speed remains the same
- Max. sewing speed: 2,000 stitches per minute
- Max. stitch length: 9mm (forward/backward)
- Needle bar stroke: 36.5mm
- Lift of the presser foot by hand: 5.5mm
- Lift of the presser foot by knee: 15mm
- Thread take-up: Link type
- Alternating vertical movement: 2～5mm
- Hook: Horizontal-axis full-rotary double-capacity hook
- Needle: (at the time of delivery) DP×17 (#21) #14～#23＊
- Thread: #40~#8, B33~B92, Nm=90/3~30/3
- Pitch changing method: By dial
- Knee-lifter mechanism: Built on the machine head
- Lubrication: Automatic
- Lubricating oil: JUKI MACHINE OIL No.7 (equivalent to ISO VG7)
- Distance from needle to machine arm: 261mm
- Bed size: 477mm × 178mm
- Weight of the machine head: 31kg
Be the first to review “JUKI | Single Needle Heavy Duty Straight Stitch Walking Foot Industrial Sewing Machine | 400 W | DU-1181N”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.