JUKI | High-Speed Single Needle Straight Lockstitch Industrial Sewing Machine | 400 W | DDL-5550N
- Size Guide
- Reviews (0)
Newly Developed Lockstitch Machine Provides Upgraded Quality And A Comfortable Environment That Increases Productivity
The Sewing Mechanism Demonstrates Outstanding Responsiveness To Materials Being Sewn
This high speed sewing machine’s thread take-up mechanism, feed mechanism, thread path and hook have been further improved to enhance responsiveness to material changes and to ensure consistent stitch quality.
Higher Lift Of The Presser Foot
The ample lift of the presser foot makes it easier to set or remove materials or to sew overlapping sections.
The Arm Configuration Is Designed To Provide A Larger Sewing Space
Permits easier cloth handling while sewing.
The Feed And Lubricating Mechanisms Have Improved Durability
The durability of the machine frame and components has been improved. This will result in long-range economy.
- They consume up to 90% less energy than clutch motors
- 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- Reverse motor rotation with the flick of a switch
- Nothing to wear or adjust
- Adjusted speed remains the same no matter how hard the pedal is pressed
- Application: For Medium Weight Materials
- Max Sewing Speed: 5,500 Stitches Per Minute
- Max Stitch Length: 4MM
- Needle Bar Stroke: 30.7MM
- Lift Of The Presser Foot By Hand: 5.5MM
- Lift Of The Presser Foot By Knee: 13MM
- Needle (At The Time Of Delivery): Dbx1 (#14) – For Je: 134 (Nm75)
- Hook: Automatic-Lubricating Full-Rotary Hook
- Lubrication: Automatic
- Lubricating Oil: Juki New Defrix Oil No. 1
Be the first to review “JUKI | High-Speed Single Needle Straight Lockstitch Industrial Sewing Machine | 400 W | DDL-5550N”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.