JUKI | Compact Size Sewing Machine with 22 Stitch Patterns | HZL-29Z
- Size Guide
- Reviews (0)
The functions in our new HZL-29Z are very intuitive. From its Automatic Needle Threading to the Easy Sewing Start feature, a 29Z is a delight to operate. Once you own it, the word you will use most often to describe it is “easy”.This lightweight and handy machine can deliver. Easy stitch selector, easy reverse feed lever, easy drop-in bobbin, easy 4-step buttonholing are a few of its traits.
- Automatic Needle Threader: Juki modern sewing machines are making the setup process much safer and faster. Simply push down on the Threading Lever then turn it forward and back.
- 4 Step Buttonholing: Snap on, close the button tray to set the buttonhole size, and sew this way. Step 1 – Sew 4 or 5 bartack stitches, step 2 – sew forward to the end of the buttonhole length, step 3 – sew 4 or 5 bartack stitches, and step 4 sew backwards to the beginning of the buttonhole mark.
- Easy Drop-in Bobbin: Place the wound bobbin in the bobbin area, follow the simple thread path and close with transparent bobbin cover. The cover allows you to see the amount of bobbin thread available.
- 7-Point Feed Dog: This feature makes the 29Z work with light-weight fabric as easy as sewing any other heavy materials like denim. 2 extra Feed Dogs are located right in front of the needle’s entry resulting in a consistent flow of fabric.
- Free Arm Sewing: The accessory box neatly stores accessories, tools and bobbins. When Free Arm Sewing is desired, simply slide off the box.
- Easy Multiple Layer Sewing Start: Push the black button located at the base of the Presser Foot to lock the foot in a parallel position relative to the throat plate in order to start sewing multiple layers of fabric or overlapped material. The button will release after a few stitches.
- 22 Stitch Patterns and Changeable Needle Positions available with the turn of a Dial Zigzag width can be adjusted by turning the stitch Selector Dial. Select either the left or the center needle position for straight stitches.
- Weight: 5.9 kg
- Dimensions: 19.8 × 38.8 × 28 cm
- Machine Type: Sewing Only
- Built-In Stitches: 22 stitch patterns, 4 step buttonholes
- Included Feet: Buttonhole foot, Standard presser foot, Zipper foot
- Spool pin cap
- Vertical spool pin
- Seam ripper/Brush
- Small Screwdriver
- Dust cover